Kimchi making workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. How to make a kimchi from start to finish
2. How to use kimchi for cooking
3. How different stages/types of kimchi taste and what dishes to use them in
What is included:
1. Workshop with Sepial
2. Kimchi tasting dinner - 5 dish set menu, pork or tofu options available. Vegan friendly.
3. Takehome kimchi 1kg, wholesale price R260.00
*All ingredients will be provided - please bring your own (sterilized) glass jars and aprons.
*Jars, drinks, other Kimchi & bottled products, frozen dumplings will be available for purchase.
*R450 per person to Nedbank 1169201334 Sepial's Kitchen to confirm the booking and cancelation less than 2 days before the class will not be exchangeable.
Kimchi making classallium