Kimchi making workshop 29/May/2021
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. How to make a kimchi from start to finish
2. How to use kimchi for cooking
3. How different stages/types of kimchi taste and what dishes to use them in
What is included:
1. Workshop with Sepial
2. Kimchi tasting dinner - 5 dish set menu, pork or tofu options available. Vegan friendly.
3. Takehome kimchi 1kg, wholesale price R260.00
*All ingredients and a glass jar will be provided.
*Drinks, other Kimchi & bottled products, frozen dumplings will be available for purchase.
*R490 per person to Nedbank 1169201334 Sepial's Kitchen to confirm the booking within 24 hours of rwgistration and cancelation less than 2 days before the class will not be exchangeable.