Wed, 25 Aug|
The first ever Tanuki shōchū tasting
We are so excited to share the very first shōchū, distilled from rice wine, crafted in South Africa. It is full in flavour and smooth in texture. You can drink as it is or as cocktails. Sepial's Kitchen is serving 5 small Korean side dishes complimenting Tanuki shōchū.
Time & Location
25 Aug 2021, 18:00 – 20:30
allium, 37 Parliament St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
About the Event
It is a casual shochu pairing evening with talks from the makers Ulrich Terblanche and Brock Kuhlman who made Tanuki shochu.
Side dishes below will be served with about 120ml shochu in various ways
- Steamed mussels(Pescotarian) / Potato, egg & garlic broth (Vegetarian)
- Cape Bream sashimi (Pescotarian) / Mushroom sashimi (Vegan)
- Homemade tofu & kimchi (Vegan)
- Boiled & grilled pork
- Assorted savory pancakes
* Dessert, service charge is not included.
* Menu can be changed without notice.
Table of 2
This ticket includes a set of 5 dishes and shochu for 2.
Ticket for 4
R 1 520,00
This ticket includes 5 dishes and shochu for 4.
R 1 520,00