The first ever Tanuki shōchū tasting
Time & Location
About the Event
It is a casual shochu pairing evening with talks from the makers Ulrich Terblanche and Brock Kuhlman who made Tanuki shochu.
Side dishes below will be served with about 120ml shochu in various ways
- Steamed mussels(Pescotarian) / Potato, egg & garlic broth (Vegetarian)
- Cape Bream sashimi (Pescotarian) / Mushroom sashimi (Vegan)
- Homemade tofu & kimchi (Vegan)
- Boiled & grilled pork
- Assorted savory pancakes
* Dessert, service charge is not included.
* Menu can be changed without notice.
- Table of 2ZAR 760ZAR 760Sold Out
- Ticket for 4ZAR 1,520ZAR 1,520Sold Out