Sat, 01 May|
Korean cuisine workshop
Learn from how to set a table to eat, and experience proper Korean cuisine from street food to Buddiest temple cuisine.
Time & Location
01 May 2021, 17:00 – 20:00
allium, 37 Parliament St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
About the Event
We will take you through:
- the kind of food served in Korea
- table settings & etiquette
- fermentation, meju (soy block), kimchi, maggeoli (unfiltered rice wine) & soju
You will taste:
- street food - kimbap, ddeokbokki, hotteok, jeon (savory pancakes), mandoo, fried chicken
- 5 cheop ban sang (5 sides table setting) - rice, broth, 5 dishes and 4 condiments
*You may share your table with others if your party is less than 4.
*Online Video live is available
online participation only
This ticket includes online participation only. Tasting dinner is not included.