Thu, 14 Sept|
The Fermentary by Sepial
Kimchi Making Workshop at The Fermentary
Please join us for our kimchi making workshop at The Fermentary! You will learn about kimchi, make your kimchi and enjoy kimchi themed dinner with like-minded.
Time & Location
14 Sept, 17:30 – 20:30
The Fermentary by Sepial, F01 Makers Landing, Duncan Rd, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
About the Event
Every second Thursday is a kimchi making day. Please join us for our kimchi making workshop at The Fermentary!
10th of August, 2023 from 5:30-8:00pm at The Fermentary, Makers Landing, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
We will teach you many things about kimchi making in this course:
- How to make kimchi from start to finish
- Things to look out for and do when making kimchi
- How kimchi tastes at different stages in the fermentation process
Included in the workshop:
- A workshop with Sepial
- Your own kimchi to take home (about 1 litre, at the value of about R320)
- A set of documents on the things we will cover
- Light dinner - kimchijjige & rice, fried egg, gim, other special kimchi to taste
We will provide:
- All the ingredients, prepped and measured before hand to make your kimchi
- Equipment to make kimchi (aprons, mixing bowls, etc.)
In the interest of being environmentally friendly, we would appreciate if you could bring your own jars to the workshop. If you are unable to, we will be selling jars at the workshop on the day.
You can buy extra 1kg kimchi made during the workshop at R250, 2kg at R450 when stocks available.
From R 434,78 to R 608,69
From R 434,78 to R 608,69Price optionPriceQuantityTotal
Workshop + Dinner
+R 91,30 VAT
+R 91,30 VAT