Thu, 09 Sept|
Ancore! Tanuki shōchū tasting
We are so excited to have another tasting evening of the very first shōchū, distilled from rice wine, crafted in South Africa. It is full in flavour and smooth in texture. You can drink as it is or as cocktails. Sepial's Kitchen is serving 5 small Korean side dishes complimenting Tanuki shōchū.
Time & Location
09 Sept 2021, 18:00 – 20:40
allium, 37 Parliament St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
About the Event
It is a casual shochu pairing evening with talks from Ulrich Terblanche and Brock Kuhlman who made Tanuki shochu.
Side dishes below will be served with about 120ml shochu in various ways
- Steamed mussels in broth(Pescotarian) / Potato, egg & garlic broth (Vegetarian)
- Cape Bream sashimi (Pescotarian) / Mushroom sashimi (Vegan)
- Homemade tofu & kimchi (Vegan)
- Boiled & grilled pork ssam
- Assorted savory pancakes
* Food and 120ml shochu R430 pp. Water, extra shochu, service charge not included.
* Menu can be changed without notice.
*Please make a comment of your dietary requirements when you make a reservation. We will prepare food according to your requests.
Table of 2
This ticket includes a DEPOSIT of R200 per person of a set of 5 dishes and shochu for 2. You can pay the balance after tasting.R 400,00
Table of 4
This ticket includes a DEPOSIT of R200 per person of a set of 5 dishes and shochu for 4. You can pay the balance after tasting.R 800,00Sold Out
Ticket for 4
This ticket includes 5 dishes and shochu for 4.R 1 520,00Sold Out