Ancore! Tanuki shōchū tasting
Time & Location
About the Event
It is a casual shochu pairing evening with talks from Ulrich Terblanche and Brock Kuhlman who made Tanuki shochu.
Side dishes below will be served with about 120ml shochu in various ways
- Steamed mussels in broth(Pescotarian) / Potato, egg & garlic broth (Vegetarian)
- Cape Bream sashimi (Pescotarian) / Mushroom sashimi (Vegan)
- Homemade tofu & kimchi (Vegan)
- Boiled & grilled pork ssam
- Assorted savory pancakes
* Food and 120ml shochu R430 pp. Water, extra shochu, service charge not included.
* Menu can be changed without notice.
*Please make a comment of your dietary requirements when you make a reservation. We will prepare food according to your requests.
- Table of 2ZAR 400ZAR 4000ZAR 0
- Table of 4ZAR 800ZAR 800Sold Out
- Ticket for 4ZAR 1,520ZAR 1,520Sold Out